I was even more excited to see my article in the Midtown Monthly featured as a must read on GOTG!
Here's the article: Winter Weather Cycling
And here are the rest of GOTG's must reads:
- Where My Heart Resides: the one with the Christmas card catastrophe.
- Barefoot on 45th: Christmas Card Perfection
- Sac Cycle Chic: Kevin Eastman: I live here
- Munchie Musings: It’s just a number
- Sac Rag: Bistro Michel: The happiest of happy hours
- SacMidtown: I’m Hot for Hot Italian
- Sac Foodies: Scarlet’s: Historic Folsom
- The Grand Adventures of a Food and Wine Diva: All-Star Bartenders in Sacramento – Dan Mitchell, Mulvaney’s B&L
- Sacramento Bee (Chris Macias): What do Sacramento-area chefs cook at home for the holidays?
- Midtown Monthly: Winter cycling
- Sacramento Press (Chris Fryer): Allan Hida shares experience with Japanese internment camps
Thanks for noticing me!