- Neil Young - Obviously (saw him last year)
- Wilco - This might kill my cred, but I'm not obsessed with Wilco
- Jack Johnson - amusing for sure, but not a good reason to drive six hours, he would just be a plus, not a must.
- Death Cab for Cutie - love em, seen em, and they are wonderful, but not something I need to travel for.
- Norah Jones - Talented girl, for sure, but not going to coax me south.
- Cat Power - She's wonderful, but not a must for me.
- Sarah McLachlan (Saturday only) - Once again doesn't do much for me. If she was here I would totally go.
- ZZ Top (Saturday only) - hah!
- Josh Groban (Sunday only) - meh
- Smashing Pumpkins (Sunday only) - cool, but not a must.
Tickets are on sale from TicketMaster and Shoreline. Reserved seats are $75.00 and $150.00. Lawn seats are $39.95.
So while I love this festival, it's so relaxing, economical and fun, but this line up doesn't make me want to take a weekend off and drive down to the Shoreline. But if you go, let me know.